A temperature sensor is an electronic device that measures the temperature of its environment and converts the input data into electronic data to record, monitor, or signal temperature changes
There are several types of thermocouples that are made from a variety of different material, which allows for different temperature ranges and different sensitivities. The different types are differentiated by designated letters. The most commonly used is the K type. Table 1 shows characteristics of a few common types of thermocouples.
- Type : PT100, J K T L N R S
- Mounting Connection : Head Mounted & with cable
- Dia. Size : 1mm.......50mm
- Length : 2mm........2000mm
- Operating Temperature : -100 ........1200 Degree C.